You’re facing one of the most difficult challenges of your life, which will impact your children, your personal relationships, your finances and your future security.
Getting the right legal advice, representation and support can make a huge difference at this time. We can help you identify your priorities, navigate the issues and reach a final resolution in your best interests and those of your children.
We can help with:
- Developing your ‘big picture’ separation strategy.
- Advice from an Accredited Specialist in Family Law, including a legal ‘second opinion’.
- Marriage and de facto relationship breakdown including parenting arrangements, property and finances, child support, spousal maintenance and divorce.
- Addressing immediate/urgent separation issues.
- Final resolution of by methods including Collaborative Law, mediation, conferencing with all relevant parties, lawyer negotiation and court proceedings.
- Providing flexible service options, from assistance with single issues or self-representation to full and complete handlin of all aspects of your matter.