- We are offering our assistance in conjunction with a range of services being provided to members by the Gawler Business Development Group (GBDG) during this crisis.
Each individual or business that is a member of GBDG is eligible for each of the following:
- One FREE 20 minute initial consultation;
- One reduced fixed-fee service ($195 inclusive of GST for up to 90 minutes) – this time can be used for a further conference, or for a lawyer to review or follow up a matter on their behalf;
- Reduced estate planning documents:
- Simple wills starting from $220 for one person and $380 for a couple
- Simple wills and powers of attorney starting from $330 for one person and $560 for a couple
- Simple wills, powers of attorney and advanced care directives starting from $410 for one person and $720 for a couple
(all prices inclusive of GST)
How we can help:
- Estate planning documents – it is vital now more than ever that you have a current and valid will, power of attorney, advanced care directive and superannuation beneficiary nominations in place.
- Dealing with family and parenting arrangements in new COVID-19 circumstances.
- Reviewing, negotiating and/or updating contractual, property or other arrangements you may have now that circumstances have changed
- General advice on business, commercial and property matters;
- Document reviews;
- Negotiating and/or documenting updated or new business, commercial or property arrangements
- Succession planning including ensuring you have the necessary estate planning documents in place to ensure your business can continue to operate in event you are unable to continue to be involved personally.
How to access the services:
- Online video or phone consultation bookings can be made here
- Online enquiry can be made here
- Email [email protected]
- Phone 08 7076 9333
- Visit Kinlawyers.com.au
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all consultations will occur via phone or video conferencing unless absolutely necessary to occur in-person, in which case strict measures will be taken – see here for our latest information.
For more information about support being provided by the Gawler Business Development Group (including referral to other business specialists and their Gawler Community App offer), or to join as a member, see news updates here and contact details here.